Ja Rule got out of prison about 2 months ago, and people where thinking he would put all that pent up energy into making a comeback rap album, but Ja has bigger plans. Ja Rule is going to play the lead role in an upcoming Hollywood movie titled "I'm In Love With A Church Girl." His last album, Pain Is Love 2 (2012) didn't do so well commercially, so it's good to know Ja Rule can still make money in another industry."Ja Rule isn’t letting a little time in the clink keep him from making moves, and up next for him is his
movie “I’m In Love With A Church Girl” starring Adrienne Bailon, Stephen Baldwin, and Michael
movie “I’m In Love With A Church Girl” starring Adrienne Bailon, Stephen Baldwin, and Michael
Madsen. Inspired by a true story, Ja plays a drug dealer trying to fly the straight and narrow when he falls in love with a good little church girl played by Adrienne Bailon. Of course the hustle life is hard to break, and he has to choose between his girl, faith, and the streets." (necolebitchie.com)



0 Yorumlar