Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Chunky Holo Scarlet with rhinestones

Hi everybody!
For to day I have a layering with rhinestones to show. Chunky Holo Scarlet is not holographic but in some rare lights it's possible to see the glitter shifting in colors.

Mostly it looks like the picture above and below, both from normal light. It looks nice but it feels like red glitter on black, plain and simple.
Application of Chunky Holo Scarlet was a bit hard, the formula was very thick and therefore took forever to dry.
 And now how it looks sometime..In some lights it's possible to see some yellow/orange in the glitter.

 In the bottle I can see green and also blue, which I've never seen on my actual nails.
I've been thinking if I've got a bad batch of this, because I've got the impression that they've been better than this. This was the only small glittered polish I got from this collection so I can't compare with the other ones. I've got the Chunky Holo Black with the larger glitter and that one works.

Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Black
Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Scarlet
3MM red rhinestones

Have you bought any of the Chunky Holo collection? Has it been easy to see the "holo" in them or just as hard as for me?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar