Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cow funky french nail art for the Netherlands

Today has been one of those less good days, happily it soon will be over.. Anyhow, I've totally neglected my blog today but I really wanted to join nail art sunday and this is also contribution no. 13 in The Where In The World-challenge. No. 13 is the Netherlands. You remember Hungary and their national flower; tulip? and that I found it so weird that tulip wasn't the flower of the Netherlands? However one thing doesn't need to exclude the other, apparently they both have, like about 5-10 countries "share" the lion. So, then that's solved. Since I wanted to do something more unique for the Netherlands I decided to go for their national animal which apparently is the milk cow! I've been wanting to make a cow nail art for awhile so this was a good opportunity.

I decided to make two accent nails with the actual cow head and the rest of my nails with a "cow pattern funky french". I like this, it feels cool and cute, hope you like it too. :)







The first polish in the row; China Glaze - Sensuous has literally no text anymore,  it peeled off like if it wasn't attached in the first place. Weird and ugly to show on picture but what can I do? :)

Polishes used:
China Glaze - Sensuous 

Kleancolor - Pastel Pink
L.A. Color's Art Deco - Black
Nordic Cap - NP13
Nordic Cap - NP12


Have you missed a country? Then click on on it below

  1. Australia  
  2. Canada
  3. Spain
  4. Israel 
  5. Poland
  6. USA
  7. Denmark
  8. Sweden
  9. United Kingdom
  10. Russia
  11. Hungary 
  12. South Africa

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar