Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wear To Work: The Best Pants for the Working Woman








Lip Color (my favorite neutral, ever!!!)// Sunglasses
Similar Necklace// Louis Vuitton Speedy 30
You just saw this blouse (runs big, size down) last week and today I'm styling it in a totally different way: a wear-to-work outfit! I've partnered with Nordstrom again to show you how you get a lot of wear out of the same pieces in your closet! 

Each week, so many of you reach out and ask me to post some work outfits. Last week I shared some of my top workwear staples, so this week I thought I would style a workwear staple of mine: The Callie Pant.  They are hands down the most flattering work pant I have ever come across and are well worth the higher price tag. They have a slimming seam down the front of each leg, they are cropped for just the right look with almost any shoe, they have a flat front that sucks you in and are made of a breathable and comfortable fabric. 

They come in 3 neutral color options. I have both the black and the navy. They run true to size. I am wearing a size 2. For this pant, you are going to want to get the perfect fit. This is a tailored pant and has very little stretch. They will look their absolute best on you if you choose the right size... in fact, I'd err on the smaller side rather than the larger. Reason being, if these pants are too big anywhere, they could potentially look frumpy.

In the photos above, you can see how I styled the blouse both tucked in and let out. I like it both ways, but think I prefer it tucked it. It's a little more professional looking. 

And lastly, you have all seen these shoes about a million times here on Summer Wind. I have them in a plethora of colors and swear by them. They are so lady like, a timeless wardrobe staple, and are beyond comfortable. They're definitely pricey, but I promise you, you'll love them! Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own. 

More Workwear Pieces I Love:


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar