Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Nature' Lee Seung-Yoon, and Boni 'Citynam' Reversal Story "Play Houkans" ('a match with god')

Lee Seung-Yoon, a semi-natural person, boasts the charm of the drama and the drama City Boy Reversal Story, saying, I usually enjoy Houkans.The MBN entertainment program a match with god, which will be broadcast today (13th), will be followed by last weeks 10th MC Yoon Taek and Lee Seung-Yoon of I am a Natural Person, and a 2nd round of wonderful reincarnation talk for the second life will be held.The two men, who have landed in the barren nature and the underworld, are expected to draw a candid talk as they will be, from the mysterious events that have been experienced during the filming of the popular liberal arts program Nature, which leads to the Healing Guide for Modern People to the deep life talk that no one knew.I think Im going to play a lot outdoors with my family because I have a skill in nature, Kim Gura, the great king of the world, asked Lee Seung-Yoon. How do you spend your leisure time?Lee Seung-Yoon showed off the unexpected urban story image, saying, I usually enjoy Houkans.I always have a lot of time in nature, so I usually experience urban people while doing Houkans, he said.I talk to my family a lot, and when I am in the city, I try to enjoy the city as much as possible, he appealed to the Reversal Story City Boy charm.Lee Seung-Yoon also said, When my child was young, my father said that he was going to the mountain every day, so I thought that Dani Alves was a person in the mountain. Son was a second grader in elementary school, and now I know that my father is a comedian.I like it very much because Im doing the gag program again these days. I laugh a lot while watching it.3MC The real reincarnation Life with God talk show, which Kim Gura, the Great King of Gura, Doh Kyung-wan and Heo Kyoung-hwan of the Dohcheonsa, and Hedeville, which pick up the curiosity of the world, is broadcast every Sunday night at 9:50 pm.MBN is provided.

Lee Seung-Yoon, a semi-natural person, boasts the charm of the drama and the drama City Boy Reversal Story, saying, "I usually enjoy Houkans."

The MBN entertainment program 'a match with god', which will be broadcast today (13th), will be followed by last week's 10th MC Yoon Taek and Lee Seung-Yoon of I am a Natural Person, and a 2nd round of wonderful reincarnation talk for the second life will be held. The two men, who have landed in the barren nature and the underworld, are expected to draw a candid talk as they will be, from the mysterious events that have been experienced during the filming of the popular liberal arts program Nature, which leads to the 'Healing Guide for Modern People' to the deep life talk that no one knew.

“I think I’m going to play a lot outdoors with my family because I have a skill in nature,” Kim Gura, the great king of the world, asked Lee Seung-Yoon. “How do you spend your leisure time?” Lee Seung-Yoon showed off the unexpected urban story image, saying, "I usually enjoy Houkans." "I always have a lot of time in nature, so I usually experience urban people while doing Houkans," he said. "I talk to my family a lot, and when I am in the city, I try to enjoy the city as much as possible," he appealed to the Reversal Story City Boy charm.

Lee Seung-Yoon also said, "When my child was young, my father said that he was going to the mountain every day, so I thought that Dani Alves was a person in the mountain." "Son was a second grader in elementary school, and now I know that my father is a comedian. I like it very much because I’m doing the gag program again these days. I laugh a lot while watching it.”

3MC The real reincarnation Life with God talk show, which Kim Gura, the Great King of Gura, Doh Kyung-wan and Heo Kyoung-hwan of the Dohcheonsa, and Hedeville, which pick up the curiosity of the world, is broadcast every Sunday night at 9:50 pm.

MBN is provided.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar