Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Day 3/ PV Very early. OH, here's something new. READ the comments. I deleted 2 suggesting I'm on welfare. Thank you Mr. LA!

I just had the BEST breakfast EVAH! Omelet with shrimp and guacamole, like I never ever had tasted guacamole before! Tizoc Comida Mexicana. Great service, friendly staff, and beautiful open Mexican air!

Going to get my healthy glow on in about an hour. It' already 27 and sunny all day and it's 11:44am! Love it.

For the very first time, I feel like I'm on Vacation. This is spectacular!
I had it wrong all along. THIS is TRULY my new paradise.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSLSkRP6X3U



* please feel free to read the comments on this post. Someone in L.A., is REALLY UPSET and probably jealous. I posted his image and forgot to tag the site I got it from. You all know I ALWAYS tag the site I get my images from. MEAN! …was never my intention.

I'm sorry. Don't follow my blog. Or do some research o my blog. Disability allows me to improve my life. Doesn't mean you sit on your butt and feel sorry for yourself. I want to get BETTER and I AM!

…work on yourself.
I will find out who you are. I'm just that way. I have a staff member for this. Research is her life! I just want to know who our MUTUAL friend is. Chat soon!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar