Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

If Everything Is Great Why Do I Feel Depressed?


Things have been going great for us.  So why should I be
feeling depressed?  We are comfortably settling into our new 
home.  





A rental property that we own back in Idaho is currently under 
contract and that makes me happy.





We went to a wonderful block party in our new neighborhood
this past Sunday and met many of our new neighbors.  Everyone
was so friendly and did their best to welcome us.





So why am I a bit depressed?

So much has happened so fast in our lives recently.  Now that the dust is
settling I am wondering now what will I do?  I have been so involved
in unpacking and arranging and such that I had forgotten that I  will
need something to pour my heart and soul into each day.  As much as I
love to decorate, I still need more.  We all need a purpose in life to keep
us grounded.  And that is exactly what I need right now.  I hope you
will join me on this new journey.  Thankfully, Bentley will be by my side.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar