J. Crew blouse
Cardigan gift from my mom
Off Fifth skirt
Hue tights
Rosegold booties
This outfit is better suited for December than January. But being in Brazil for a good portion of the lead up to Christmas meant that I didn't do the whole "daughter of a schoolteacher so I love to dress the part" thing I normally do. And when I grabbed this pretty silk blouse from the final sale at J. Crew I knew it could be a holiday-specific piece. The question is does it work outside of holiday dressing?
John Hardy necklace (gift from my mother-in-law)
MBMJ snake bracelet (gift from a friend)
I almost titled this entry "Ruby Soho" because my adolescent and post-adolescent roots are firmly entrenched in punk culture. I have a deep nostalgia for wearing black and red together as a result, no matter how harsh it looks. But the cooptation of punk aesthetics makes me fear appearing too much like a Hot Topic mall punk.

0 Yorumlar