With all the rain, wind, and freezing temps we have had... one of the zonal geraniums keeps right on blooming. Adversity doesn't bother it. Might be a bit of berserker in it's background.
The mountains are calling meeee...
Wish the neighbors would prune their trees, they are wreaking the view.
We have new street signs in the neighborhood. Some are correct, some not so much...
We have new street signs in the neighborhood. Some are correct, some not so much...
I laugh every time I go by this one. I can see getting it wrong in the making, but to not notice when you are putting it up! It gets even funnier that some of them are spelled correctly: Highland Bluffs, while some have obviously had the S knocked out of them.
Dad is doing well with his treatments. Had his girlfriend here for a weekend visit. The WWW(wealth widder woman) is good for him, makes him laugh, but boy howdy can that woman talk. Dad said she asked him if I was always this quiet. Yes she is! was his answer.
Off to touch up the baseboards, Dad has dinged'm up with his walker. Then another bunch of projects to get done...
Off to touch up the baseboards, Dad has dinged'm up with his walker. Then another bunch of projects to get done...

0 Yorumlar