Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pan That Palette 2017 Intro

I'm obsessed with following Youtubers and bloggers who participate in "Pan That Palette" or "Project Pans". I find them not only interesting to watch, but it prompts me to use my products more, not just getting stuck in a rut.

If you don't know, a Pan That Palette simply means finishing a selected palette. Not an easy task, but I find it oddly rewarding hitting pan (or the bottom) of my eye shadows. For some this may be devastating, but I have so many that it feels good to know I am actually using a product than have it sitting there collecting dust.

On my Instagram back in February of last year I started showing my progress of a palette that I had decided to pan. Of course, I started big. An 88 palette. I had already finished 8 pans and by my last update at the end of November I had finished 28 eye shadows. Obviously, I'm still not finished, so have decided to carry the project into 2017.


This is the 88 Warm palette. It is a little worse for wear, the lid is not even attached any more. My goal for this palette is to finish the usable colours. There are a couple that just do not preform well at all and I know I am not going to get through the silver/grey shades. I don't wear them and I'm not prepared to wear shades that I dislike.

I have 38 empty pans, and I've hit pan on 8. There's probably around 8 shadows that I won't use, so my aim for this year is to try and get through 42 eye shadows. Sounds daunting, but I can easily use this palette on a daily basis, there's many shades that I use for eye contouring. There's also a couple of shadows that I use for highlighter, bronzer and blush. Getting a brush into the small pans is not easy, but I make do.

Wish me luck!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar