Many thanks to the sponsors (whom I will personally thank with an email).
I was lucky to win a pack of fat 1/4's in the swap, in shades of pink.
These will be made into Quilts of Love for the Geelong Guild.
I also won a pack of fat 1/4's with a lucky number raffle ticket.
The other bits and pieces were also lucky draws, in the complimentary show bag from Madera on the shop hop and a present on the table at the Saturday night dinner.
I hope she doesn't have a problem with indigestion, she will be fed regularly until the next retreat comes around.Picked up some background fabrics for my ATC's and postcards.
Have been collecting Batiks, some more to add to the collection.
I love little notebooks and notepads, couldn't resist this little one to put in my handbag.
A fat 1/4 for the May ATC swap - "In the Blues".
Fell in love with the pink fabric at the back with the white flowers.
Don't know what I will do with it, but sometimes you feel you just have to have it.
(I wish Jeanette hadn't shown it to me).




0 Yorumlar